All of us are called to become disciples of Jesus. That is a lifelong process, but we have to start somewhere. Our Growth Track is designed to give you a solid foundation for your faith that will allow you to get a better understanding of who God is and how you can live the life he has created you for.
The Growth Track is divided into six sections:
- Saved – you will learn what salvation means, all it entails, and how it will affect your life moving forward.
- Set Free – you will learn how to be set free from your spiritual baggage so that you can move forward into fulfilling God’s plan for your life.
- Healed – you will learn what to fill your life up with after the baggage is gone and how to be healthy in every area of your life (heart, soul, mind, and body).
- Discipled – you will learn who Jesus is, the four key devotional practices, why we do what we do in the church, and answers to common theological questions.
- Empowered – you will learn who the Holy Spirit is, how he works, and what he wants to do through you as a believer.
- Equipped/Serving – you will learn how God has wired you with inherent strengths and spiritual gifts and how you can use those God given qualities to serve others.
There are two ways to complete The Growth Track: in person and online. If you do it online you will be assigned a mentor to walk with you through the process and you can go at your own pace (website link). If you choose to attend in person you will find that each section is divided into four weeks. It is important to make a four week commitment to finish the section. If you need to take a break in between sections that is fine, sections begin at the start of each month.
We hold an orientation on the 4th Sunday of each month right after the service. If you are interested in The Growth Track and would like to sign up or want more information please text the word “growth” to 309-316-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question for us?
Convenient and Secure
Our services reflect our mission through dynamic praise and worship, great fellowship, and preaching grounded in the Word. We welcome anyone to come visit and be a part of our church family.
1804 7th Avenue
Rock Island, IL 61201